All the Spare Parts and Hardware Components You Need to Get Back Up and Running.
Mobile Computer Doctors prides itself on keeping up to date in the fast changing world of computer technology and hardware. Our field service technicians will go to your home or business and work to troubleshoot, fix, repair, or replace your hardware, so that you can continue doing what’s important to you.
We work on desktop computers, laptops, servers, computer clusters, tablets, smartphones, and mobile computing devices. Whether you’re having problems with your personal devices or business devices, we take care of it all.
Our technicians also work with networking hardware, including routers, switches, cabling, fiber optics, and wireless networks.
We also work with input devices such as keyboards, mice, webcams, scanners, displays, printers, speakers, and data storage devices. There’s no problem too difficult for us here at MCD.
Looking to buy a new computer?
If you’re looking to upgrade or buy a new computer, Mobile Computer Doctors can help you understand the different types and align that with your particular needs and budget. Do you plan to exclusively use your computer at home, or do you need to keep your device with you? Does it need to be high powered, or will something more simple do? How much customization or upgrading would you want to do? At most basic, computing devices can be separated into two categories of desktop and portable. Here is a quick breakdown of six types of computer you can purchase today:
- Tablets: Small, highly-portable touchscreen devices that use mini-programs called apps rather than traditional software packages. This makes them generally less powered for heavy computer use, such as video editing, but great for watching videos, taking notes in small spaces, playing simple games, and a wide variety of other functions. See Tablet Repair Services Near You here.
- Netbooks: Best for Internet browsing, netbooks are small, low-powered laptops with screens measuring around ten inches. Very light and portable, they are also cheap, but you give up the power to run demanding programs and the ability to play disks as the optical drive is generally left out to save space.
- Laptops or Notebooks: These computers are a portable all-in-one machine that comes in a wide variety of options for price, size, weight, style and specifications. Notebooks are generally where portability, power and price are best aligned.
- Ultrabooks: Meticulously designed to be slimmer and lighter than standard laptops, ultrabooks come with a similar range of options and abilities as typical laptops. The price is higher, though, for the smaller size.
- Tower-style desktops: This computer system separates out the processor tower, monitor, and other components into distinct units, making it the most customizable option. Generally, you get the most computer power for your dollar with a desktop, but it is conversely not easy to take with you.
- All-in-one desktops: These systems combine the processor, monitor, and internal components into one compact unit. Aesthetically pleasing and free of tangles of cords under your desk, all-in-ones make the buying process simple by packaging everything you need together.
Mobile Computer Doctors’ Best Cheap Upgrades To Boost Your Computer Performance:
- SSD – Solid State Hard Drives
- RAM – More memory can help speed up application load times and allow you to have more applications running at once.
With Mobile Computer Doctors, many problems are fixable and with simple repair and/or upgrades, your computer could have a new lease on life.
Our professional technicians can diagnose, repair, upgrade, and offer expert advice. Due to vast experience and knowledge, we will most likely be able to identify problems with your machine and repair them quicker and more efficiently than you could.